Audio grade transformers with secondaries of 4,2 for use with our HPULN power supplies. With this transformer an output voltage of 3,3V is feasible after the HPULN power supply. This configuration can typically be used to power DAC's and other IC's or circuits with a voltage need of 3,3VDC.
For a nice look the transformer has an internal threaded sleeve of M6 size and a closed top.
Unlike commercial power line transformers, the AUDIO version is covered with a black Mylar tape which gives it an aesthetic appearance. The epoxy filled center with a thread insert eliminates a need for an additional mounting bracket - the transformer can easily be mounted with a M6 screw from the bottom side, giving a nice appereance on the top side. The neoprene gum pad affixed to the bottom successfully eliminates transmission of vibrations.
The entire construction utilizes high-class, laboratory-tested parts. The core and the windings are impregnated, and the production process is being scrupulously controlled at every step.
Additional magnetic screening and the electric monitor of coated SYN-SHIELD copper tape between windings make the class AUDIO transformers one of the frontrunners in the area of safe use in the systems of electronic power supply.
We guarantee quiet performance and the highest electrical parameters.
Toroidal transformers for audio are an extremely demanding product. That is why only highest quality materials and advanced technologies are used for toroidal transformers production:
1. Carefully selected silicon steel, with specially designed parameters, steel produced within an exceptional production cycle. The result is a transformercore with directionally oriented grain (CRGOS - ColdRolled Grain Oriented Steel)
2. High purity drawn copper, that guarantees low losses due to the low resistance of the conductors.
3. The use of patented toroidal cores (AGTC Technologies) allowing for correct operation of the magnetic core under conditions of unidirectional DC current magnetization.
4. A special assembly method is used, resulting in nodirect mechanical pressure exerted on the windings.
5. Static and magnetic shielding, implemented using the most modern materials.
6. Strict quality control, that takes place at every stage of production - measurements of voltage, current, frequency response and non-linear distortion underreal working conditions - with a connected load.
As a general information, learn here more about benefits of our toroidal transformers.
30VA Audio Grade Transformer
Nominal power: 30VA
Input voltage: 230VAC
Output voltage 1: 2x 4,2VAC
Outer diameter: 63mm / 2.48"
Height: 34mm / 1.34"
Weight: 0,5Kg / 1.10lbs